Thursday, December 18, 2008

Minimalism in CCTV

Picked up an ID book the other day about Minimalism.


For the pass few years I am a strong advocate of simplicity. I'd done my vary best to keeps everything to the absolute minimum or simple. My adherence to this single principle had brought me tremendous rewards to both my personal and professional life.

It is also holds true for CCTV system deployment. We constantly strike for simplest possible design and deployment of any CCTV solution without compromising the quality and stability of the system.


After years of hands-on experience, simple design and deployment had resulted in CCTV solution which uses less gear, less downtime, less energy, friendlier to the environment, easier usage and contributed handsomely to both customers and our company's bottom line.


Simplicity is indeed the ultimate sophistication.


No comments: