Monday, May 18, 2009

Digi vs. Celcom

There is a very unhealthy practice in our CCTV industry; bad-mouthing each other.

It is very bad for the image of our entire industry As much as we would like to win, sometimes our product or service may not a fit for the needs of the prospect. To me, it is always more desirable to show respect and to speak highly about your competitors. If you engaged a negative approach in a situation where you are not successful, you are actually pushing yourself and your business further away from this prospect and the potential of working with them in the future.

I have personally found that it is in fact to my advantage to team up and work with 'competitors' in our industry. Many 'competitors' are now my closest friends.

Lighten up my dear 'competitors', check out this Digi vs Celcom video;

No comments: