Friday, May 29, 2009

Green Shoots in a Mirage?

As the world real economy continue slipping into the abyss, the equity markets around the world had rallied from strength to strength since March.

Rightfully the health and life of a financial market depends on the real economy but the roles seem to have been reversed, where the real economy depends on the financial market. Hence all my business associates and friends had repeatedly asking me the same question; Is the current stock market truly reflecting the health condition of the economy 6 months down the road. Truthfully I don't have an answer.

I think the key question we should ask is, can we actually create wealth out of thin air by printing money or by changing the accounting rules like what the Obama administration had done and i believe they will continue to do so? Again I don't have the answer for that question but for sure we can channel video signal through air without wire with WIFI and extract water out of thin air!

Allow me to show you how;

No comments: