Thursday, October 22, 2009

We Are Still Here!!

This is the 2nd day in a roll, I blog about the economy slow down which had affected our CCTV industry.

To all fellow CCTV installers, check out this video.


HSBC stock plunged to HK$33 on March 11th, 2009 in Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Even if you do not understand Cantonese, you can still see the emotional Hong Kong commentator cried at 4.53.



As of today, HSBC worths around HK$89 even after the 5-for-12 rights issue (HK$28 per rights).



Call me sick, but every time when I am feeling down, I watch this emotional filled video and I will feel much better instantaneously.

We are easily affected by our emotion but when we take a step back, everything will look great again.

Just like in my previous posting, Morpheus said,

"I stand here, before you now, truthfully unafraid.
Why? Because I believe something you do not?
No, I stand here without fear because I REMEMBER."



Hence, to all my friend please REMEMBER this video whenever you feel down. Thing will get better.

No comments: