Monday, July 20, 2009

Talisman

A husband and wife couple and an old lady came to us to get 2 CCTV outdoor cameras. Those cameras are to be deployed outside their newly extended dinning hall for their bungalow.

After half an hour of explanation, the husband wanted to get the big outdoor Infra red camera but his wife insisted on a smaller camera as she said the big camera looks ugly and overwhelming.

For the next 10 minutes I didn't have a chance to said a word as both of them engaged in a heated debate. The old lady finally spoke and stopped both of them from arguing. She turned and asked me politely for my opinion.

I said a more noticeable big outdoor CCTV camera is a talisman which can ward off potential burglar or thief.



The old lady didn't say anything and pulled out her platinum card to pay for the 2 big outdoor cameras.

Like I said in Size does Matter posting, camera size does matter.

No comments: